Here’s a glock 42 that I did a little bit of scrollwork on. I had my cerakoter lay down a base of silver, then black and go back and wipe away the black. This lifer all the black down in … Continue reading
My first real attempt at British scrollwork. Also the first time I’ve ever blackened engraving. The customer did not want full coverage like I normally prefer to do.
More work on my 1903. Just some black cerakote and hand made cherry burl grips.
Here’s a few pictures of a 1911 I just finished engraving for a customer. I had about nine hours into this one.
I’ve been working hard on this 1903. It’s almost done, it just needs some more polishing, and some shading, then it’s off to the bluing tanks.
I’ve spent about eight hours so far engraving this colt 1903. It isn’t finished yet, but here’s a bunch of photos of random times throughout the process.